Applying to become a University of Gibraltar Student
By clicking on one of the links below you will be taken to our online application page. The application should take approximately ten minutes to complete. You will be asked to upload a copy of your passport or ID card and qualifications if applicable.
Should you have any queries regarding any stage of your application please contact us at 200 71000.
- We are now accepting online applications for the following courses:
- Chartered Institute of Insurance (CII) Diploma Fast Track Programme
- Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma and Master’s Degree in Marine Science and Climate Change
- Short Course Catering for Health Needs
- PhD Researcher – Full time
- PhD Researcher – Part time
- Advanced English for the Tourism and Hospitality Sector
Acknowledgement – Once you apply we will email you to let you know that we have received your completed application and send you an identification number. Please use this number in all future correspondence with the University. Note that the allocation of your identification number should not be taken as an offer of a place.
- Admissions Committee – Your initial submission will be reviewed by an admissions committee. If your application satisfies the requirements stipulated by the University of Gibraltar you will receive an offer by email.
If your submission does not satisfy the entrance requirements you will be informed of the reasons for the decision as well as receive advice regarding what further qualifications or experience you require to become eligible. Please note that with regard to the BSc or Graduate Diploma programmes on offer, these are awarded by the University of London International Programmes and directed by the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE). Potential candidates are referred to point 5 below for further details.
- Application – Enrolment to our classes is on a first-come, first-served basis, and late applications will only be accepted if vacancies are still available. Please note that some courses may be subject to minimum numbers being met.
You can submit your application for early processing even if incomplete (e.g. awaiting examination results), but an unconditional offer cannot be made until we have received all documentation.
- Finally – Your application will be processed by the University of Gibraltar’s admissions team and you will receive an offer via email.