Through its Institute of Professional Development and Continuing Education, the University of Gibraltar focuses on the provision of professional courses and continuing professional development for graduates and working professionals. By supporting our students to develop their intellectual and professional capabilities and their relevant practical accomplishments, we seek to inspire them to reach their maximum potential within their careers as well as to enhance their employability.
Our courses mainly consist of classroom lectures blended with tutor support to help you prepare for your exams. The Institute offers professional body qualifications as well as our Professional Certificates of Competence in different subject areas.
Please press the links below which will take you through the following courses:
- Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
- Chartered Institute of Insurance (CII) Diploma Fast Track Programme
- CILEx Level 3
- Professional Certificate of Competence in Gibraltar Law
- Professional Certificate of Competence in Gibraltar Tax
- Professional Certificate of Competence in Sport Management
- Professional Skills Course