The University of Gibraltar is delighted to offer the following short courses:
- Conversational Portuguese (Beginners)
- Conversational Italian (Beginners)
- Conversational French for (Beginners)
- Conversational Spanish for (Beginners)
- Conversational Italian (Intermediate)
- English Language for the Tourism & Hospitality Sector (Intermediate)
- How to Cook Like a Chef
How to apply: Online applications and payment are accepted at www.unigib.edu.gi/applying/
Information including start dates, course details and fees for the following courses can be found on our website www.unigib.edu.gi/short-courses/
The courses have been developed in consultation with the University’s Silver Education (over 55’s) Key Advisory Group, to support community interests. Each course aims to provide fundamental skills as well as enhance abilities within specialist subjects. All courses are open to everyone, although some courses are offered during the morning to suit our ‘55 and over’ learners.
We look forward to seeing you on campus!
The University cannot guarantee places on these courses which may be limited due to class size and in order to ensure quality of teaching.
The courses are delivered subject to minimum numbers being met.