How to Apply
To apply to any of our courses, simply select the course you are interested in from the list below. Once you have found it, follow the link which takes you directly to our easy-to-use online application system.
The online application should take approximately ten minutes to complete. You will be asked to upload a copy of your passport or ID card and qualifications if applicable so do make sure you have these to hand.
Should you have any queries regarding any stage of your application please contact us at (+350) 200 71000.
Applications are now open for the following courses:
PROFESSIONAL SHORT COURSE
- Charted Institute of Insurance (CII) Diploma Fast Track Programme
- Professional Skills Course
- CILEx Level 3
- CILEx Level 6
EUROPA POINT LANGUAGE CENTRE COURSES
- Intensive English A2 elementary – 06/08/18 – 17/08/18
- Intensive English B1 pre-intermediate – 06/08/18 – 17/08/18
- Intensive English C1 advanced – 06/08/18 – 17/08/18
- Intensive English B1 pre-intermediate – 20/08/18 – 31/08/18
- Intensive English B2 intermediate – 20/08/18 – 31/08/18
- Intensive English C2 proficient – 20/08/18 – 31/08/18
- Sport Management (MSptM)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) (FULL-TIME)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) (PART-TIME)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Marine Science & Climate Change (FULL-TIME)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Marine Science & Climate Change (PART-TIME)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Marine Science & Climate Change (FULL-TIME)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Marine Science & Climate Change (PART-TIME)
- MSc Marine Science & Climate Change (FULL-TIME)
- MSc Marine Science & Climate Change (PART-TIME)
PhD RESEARCH – Applications for the 2018/2019 Academic Year are now closed.
If the course you are interested in is not listed here, it may be that the deadline has passed.
Acknowledgement – Once you apply, we will email you to let you know that we have received your completed application and send you an identification number. Please use this number in all future correspondence with the University. Note that the allocation of your identification number should not be taken as an offer of a place.
Application – Enrolment to our classes is on a first-come, first-served basis, and late applications will only be accepted if vacancies are still available. Please note that some courses may be subject to minimum numbers being met.
You can submit your application for early processing even if incomplete (e.g. awaiting examination results), but an offer cannot be made until we have received all documentation.
Offers are based on a combination of qualifications or predicted grades, the applicant’s personal statement and references. For guidelines on personal statements and references please click here.
Admissions Committee – Your initial submission will be reviewed by an admissions committee. If your application satisfies the requirements stipulated by the University of Gibraltar you will receive an offer by email.
If your submission does not satisfy the entrance requirements you will be informed of the reasons for the decision as well as receive advice regarding what further qualifications or experience you require to become eligible.
Finally – Your application will be processed by the University of Gibraltar’s admissions team. If your application is successful, you will receive an offer via email.