How to Apply
To apply to any of our courses, simply select the course you are interested in from the list below. Once you have found it, follow the link which takes you directly to our easy-to-use online application system.
The online application should take approximately ten minutes to complete. You will be asked to upload a copy of your passport or ID card and qualifications if applicable so do make sure you have these to hand.
Should you have any queries regarding any stage of your application please contact us at (+350) 200 71000.
Applications are now open for the following courses:
PROFESSIONAL SHORT COURSE
- Intensive English
- Business English
- English for specific purposes
- Vocational Spanish
- Conversational Italian
- Pre-sessional English
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Professional Certificate of Competence in Gibraltar Tax
- Professional Certificate of Competence in Blockchain & Smart Contracts
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) – Part-time
- BSc (Hons) Maritime Science (Engineering) – Online
- BSc (Hons) Maritime Science (Nautical) – Online
- BSc (Hons) Maritime Science (Nautical) with Deck Cadetship programme
- BSc (Hons) Maritime Science (Engineering) with Engineer Cadetship programme
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Part-time
- Masters in Marine Science & Climate Change
If the course you are interested in is not listed here, it may be that the deadline has passed.