- On your Wi-Fi enabled device (Laptop, Tab-let or Mobile), choose Uni_Guest from the available wireless networks.
- On your device open a browser, this will redirect you to our guest portal.
- If you already have a guest username and password click on Other Choices.
- If you do not have a username and pass-word please complete the mandatory fields requested Last name, First name and Email address).
- Click the Connect button.
The University provides guest network access on good faith that guests will not engage in any illegal or abusive actions while using the Guest Network. Campus guests must agree to the Guest Agreement.
IMPORTANT: Only users with a unigib user account will be able to connect to the EduroamWIFI connection.
- On your mobile device go to WIFI connections and select the WIFI connection “eduroam”
- You will be prompted with a user login. Enter your unigib e-mail address and password (Same credentials used to access your uni-gib mail account).
- Depending on the device and/or settings you might be prompted to trust the certificate. If prompted.
You will now be connected to the Eduroam WIFI and your device will connect automatically next time your device is in range.
We would like to assist you in managing any issues/concerns that you might have with regards to using the computer facilities on campus and remotely accessing your university email. If you would like further help please email us on email@example.com or calling the University on (+350)20071000 extension 810.