Applying to university for the first time?
Visit www.unigib.edu.gi/courses and find a programme or course that suits you. On our programme or course webpages, you will find:
- Programme/course content
- Entry requirements
- Apply button
Remember you can chat to us at any point during your application.
Visit www.unigib.edu.gi/chat to initiate your chat
In order to check your suitability for the programme or course, you may need to provide the following details. The specific requirements will depend on what you apply for:
- Personal information
- Evidence of your qualifications
- List relevant work experience
- Personal statement References (ideally should be within the last two years, preferably an academic reference)
There is an application checklist button on each programme page, which lists the documents that are required in order to submit an application.
Click the apply button on the programme or course you are interested in and submit your application via our online portal. The application should take around 10 minutes to complete.
You will typically hear from us within 10 working days; either to progress your application or to ask for more information.
We will invite you for a virtual chat or meet you face to face in order to get to know you better and answer any queries you may have.
Don’t worry, this is not a formal interview.
PLEASE NOTE: *The application process may vary slightly for some programmes for example BSc Adult Nursing. For more information contact the SEO team (email@example.com).
Applications now open
PROFESSIONAL SHORT COURSE
- Introduction to Management
- Intensive English
- General English
- General Spanish
- Business English
- English for specific purposes
- Pre-sessional English
- Arabic Summer School
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) – Full-time
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) – Part-time
- BSc (Hons) Maritime Science (Engineering) with Engineer Cadetship programme
- BSc (Hons) Maritime Science (Nautical) with Deck Cadetship programme
- Master in Marine Science & Climate Change
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Full-time
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Part-time
- MA in Leadership and Management – Full-time
- MA in Leadership and Management – Part-time
If the course you are interested in is not listed here, the deadline has passed but you may still enquire for next year here.
Acknowledgement – Once you apply, we will email you to let you know that we have received your completed application and send you an identification number. Please use this number in all future correspondence with the University. Note that the allocation of your identification number should not be taken as an offer of a place.
Application – Enrolment on our programme or course is on a first-come, first-served basis and late applications will only be accepted if places are still available. Please note that some programmes and courses may be subject to minimum numbers being met.
Don’t worry if you do not have all your details now, you can submit your application and send any pending items to our Student Experience team at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, we will only be able to process applications once they are complete.
Offers are based on a combination of qualifications or predicted grades, the applicant’s personal statement and references. For guidelines on personal statements and references please click here.
Your application will be processed by the University of Gibraltar’s admissions team. If your application is successful, you will receive an offer via email.